We manufacture tubular goods and fabrications in accordance with the following standards:
“Our customers deserve the highest quality of craftsmanship and product quality…”
– Charlie Lamb, Director of Operations
How does Trinity measure quality and continue to improve?
Quality Management System
- Tier 1 – Quality Manual
- Tier 2 – Standard Operating Procedures
- Tier 3 – Work Instructions
- Tier 4 – Reports & Form
- Weekly Technical training
- Weekly hands on training
- Weekly one on one technical training
- Yearly re-certification on job functions
- Annual Pipe School for education credits
- Weekly scheduled leadership training
- Non Conformance Reports
- Weekly Continuous Improvement team meetings.
- Quarterly plant-wide improvement events.
- Corrective action team
- Scheduled internal audits
- Management Quality Review Meetings