We maintain a commitment to serving our customers, employees and continuous improvement.
Since 1979, Trinity has been delivering quality steel products, and we’re always looking to grow
our team with folks who are honest and committed to giving 100%.
*Living Well at Trinity
Trinity Products supports employees in taking charge of personal health and offers a variety of programs and incentives to do so, including discounted gym memberships, team building workouts, and group triathlons.
If you are currently an incredibly talented Sales Professional looking to reach your full potential we might have an opening for you. Do you feel like you could do so much more with the right company and the right opportunity? We are an established and profitable company looking to take the business to the next level. We are looking for a special person with a strong desire to make a difference.
If you’re ready to create your legacy in a new career where you can be a vital part of a winning team, where you’re recognized, respected, and valued for a job well done, this position could be for you. We are poised for substantial growth with the right person.
- High Level of self discipline
- Goal oriented
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong belief in the customer being first
- Succeed in a fast paced environment
Quality Control Inspector
We are in need of a Quality Control Inspector for our custom steel fabrication shop located in O’Fallon, MO. Candidate will need to be a “finisher” (follows through on tasks beginning to end), accurate, detail oriented, and possesses “roll up your sleeves and get the job done” work ethic.”
In exchange we offer a complete compensation package (salary commensurate with experience, group health insurance package, variable production incentives, profit sharing, 401(k), etc.) and a modern, casual working environment. If you are not willing to commit 100%+ please do not apply.
Will vary depending upon the size of each project and duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform daily quality inspections (receiving, in process, and final) which include burned piece parts, holes, cut to length material, fit-up of assemblies, visual inspection of welds, and DFT readings on coated material.
- Assist in managing quality issues from customers
- Report non-conformities of product/processes
- Oversee various weld testing by production
- Provide training regarding quality standards and customer expectations
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Previous experience in a steel fabrication environment
- Knowledge in welding processes, including FCAW (flux core welding) and SAW (submerged arc welding)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read a tape measure and other measurement devices
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Prior welding experience is a plus
- CWI or Level II VT certification is a plus
- Ability to read, write, and interpret a WPS is a plus
- Knowledge of AISC certification(s) standard(s) is a plus
- At least one year prior QC experience preferred